- If this deployment fixes a bug, a unit test has been written to check for
- Unit tests have passed.
- Documentation has been built and is ready for ReadTheDocs or an external
- All steps for deployment are written down or, ideally, fully automated.
- All source files are under version control as described in
“Source Code, Data, and Reproducibility.”
- Deployment does not assume that code will be deployed from a
master code branch. Ideally, the automated deployment
scripts will accept a branch or specific revision as a parameter.